Central BBQ marinades meaty loin back ribs with their special Rib Rub overnight and then slowly smokes them over a blend of hickory and pecan wood. Their Memphis-Style dry spice features paprika,salt and brown sugar, which creates a beautiful charred bark around the exterior, sealing in moisture and adding tons of flavor. Co-owner Craig Blondis calls them, the “Cadillac of ribs.” Featured on Food Network, this Memphis-style BBQ joint owned by former BBQ competitors serves the same succulent, perfectly charred pork awarded by top contest judges around the country.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 4 Slabs Memphis-style pork ribs
- Your choice of sauce
- Your choice of rub
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, vacuum-sealed and flash frozen to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer
- Meats can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3-6 months
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-6 months
- To serve, follow instructions below. Detailed storage and heating instructions are also included with each package
- Remove ribs from vacuum sealed bag and place in second rib bag
- Heat in a 350F preheated oven for 20 minutes
- To warm the ribs in a microwave, remove ribs from packaging and heat for 3-5 mins
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Central BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.