A pie that we all know and love has really become a local favorite here on Cape Cod. This pie is made with seasoned ground beef sauteed with onions (just the right amount), topped with corn and creamy, buttery mashed potatoes. And just in case that doesn’t sound great enough, we then top the mashed potatoes with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
In 2009, longtime friends Laurie Bowen and Kristin Broadley decided to leave their careers behind as a deputy sheriff and a banker to open a pie shop. But not just any pie shop. The Pie Ladies, as they’re now known, are handcrafting some of the best pies in the nation. At the top of their list of fans is none other than Oprah who discovered Centerville’s pies while on the Cape several years back and helped to elevate their pies to celeb status with a feature on her show as one of her favorite things.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a Shepard’s Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
- Pies arrive uncooked
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are unbaked and shipped frozen with dry ice, may dissipate during transit.
- Upon arrival, place pie in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic wrap and place pie on a cookie sheet.
- Bake pie on the bottom rack for 90 minutes or until golden brown (internal temperature should reach 165 degrees).
- Remove from oven and allow pie to cool.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Centerville Pie Co. ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
We will do everything possible for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”
- Incorrect addresses. We ship to the exact address you enter at checkout. Please ensure that the address is correct before finalizing your order.
- Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables! Surprises are fun, however if there is a remote chance that the recipient will not be home, he or she must be notified of the gift arrival to avoid product spoilage. We are unable to resend gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipments. All of our orders are shipped signature release – No signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier the driver will leave the order at your door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We recommend that someone be there within the designated time frame to accept the order and properly freeze it.
- When you/your recipient receive the pie order, please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. We want to be able to respond quickly and address any possible issue at that time.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.