What started in 1991 as a boutique bakeshop in Manhattan’s Nolita district has become the gourmet go-to for food connoisseurs seeking authentic French patisserie. Named by New York magazine as the source for “impossibly delicious” pastries, including croissants deemed the best in New York by Serious Eats, Ceci-Cela is a true labor of love by French master chef Laurent Dupal in partnership with celebrated restaurateur Georges Forgeois.
Ceci Cela has elevated the French classic to new melt-in-your-mouth heights. As Chef Dupal explains, “the reason for our success comes first from the high quality ingredients we use. With unsalted 83% butter, high quality Barry chocolate sticks (72% cocoa), and full strength flour—add all of those to a proven traditional recipe and you end up with crisp, flaky, and perfect Pain au Chocolat!” We couldn’t agree more.
This package includes 8 Chocolate Croissants
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are shipped fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or place in the freezer to serve later. Pastries can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed bag
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.