Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships its famous Parisian croissants nationwide on Goldbelly! A French classic, Parisians croissants are simply croissants without the curve! By law and in France, a croissant that isn’t 100% butter cannot be straight. But a 100% butter croissant can be whatever shape it likes. Parisian people tend to like the straight shape because it is much easier and less messy to dip it in your cup of coffee! Crispy and flaky outside and delightfully soft and elastic inside, these authentic croissant creations are as good as it gets.
What started in 1991 as a boutique bakeshop in Manhattan has become the gourmet go-to for connoisseurs seeking authentic French pastries. Named by New York magazine as the source for “impossibly delicious” pastries, including croissants deemed the best in New York by Serious Eats, Ceci-Cela Patisserie is a true labor of love by French master chef Laurent Dupal in partnership with celebrated restaurateur Georges Forgeois. A French-born and trained pastry chef with unmatched talent, technique, and work ethic, Dupal bakes French pastries like pain au chocolat, chausson aux pommes, and pain aux raisins with the finest ingredients, including high-fat butter, which lends incredible elasticity and richness to all of his beloved baked goods.
This package includes 12 Parisian Croissants
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are shipped fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or place in the freezer to serve later. Pastries can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed bag
- Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.