What started in 1991 as a boutique bakeshop in Manhattan’s Nolita district has become the gourmet go-to for food connoisseurs seeking authentic French patisserie. Named by New York magazine as the source for “impossibly delicious” pastries, including croissants deemed the best in New York by Serious Eats, Ceci-Cela is a true labor of love by French master chef Laurent Dupal in partnership with celebrated restaurateur Georges Forgeois.
Sink your teeth into these buttery French croissants and you’ll instantly know why NY Magazine does back flips over them. It just doesn’t get any butter…er…better than Master Chef Laurent Dupal’s authentic works of pastry perfection.
- This package includes 8 Butter Croissants
- Choose between Classic, Whole Wheat or both!
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are shipped fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or place in the freezer to serve later. Pastries can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed bag
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.