Danish Assortment - 8 Pack
What started in 1991 as a boutique bakeshop in Manhattan’s Nolita district has become the gourmet go-to for food connoisseurs seeking authentic French patisserie. Named by New York magazine as the source for “impossibly delicious” pastries, including croissants deemed the best in New York by Serious Eats, Ceci-Cela is a true labor of love by French master chef Laurent Dupal in partnership with celebrated restaurateur Georges Forgeois.
These rich, fruit-filled Danishes from Ceci-Cela are a signature item and among their most popular pastries. They feature an incredibly tasty fruit or cream cheese filling in a golden flakey pastry crust.
- This package includes 8 Fresh Assorted Danishes
- Flavors may include: apple cinnamon , apricot, cherry, blueberry, cream cheese, blueberry cream cheese, peach, pear, pineapple, plum, raisin , jumelles (chocolate)
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are shipped fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or place in the freezer to serve later. Pastries can be stored in the freezer for up to 1 month in a sealed bag
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ceci-Cela Patisserie ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.