New York Blackout Cake
Nowadays, it gets harder and harder to find a real New York Blackout Cake. Luckily, Carousel Cakes makes theirs the real way – infusing the moist layers of chocolate cake with dark chocolate pudding for an experience that is pure indulgence. It’s then dusted with fresh chocolate cake crumbs for an inside-out chocolate flavor explosion.
Carousel Cakes’ recipe for success may be straightforward, but it’s also nearly impossible to duplicate: First-class ingredients, five decades of expert baking skills, and the extra effort of mixing everything by hand and with love go into every cake and cupcake. They have been featured by Oprah on her “O” List and by Barbara Walters and friends on “the View”, they have also been featured by Instyle Magazine, Time Out, New York Magazine, and ABC News.
This Package serves 6-10 people and includes a 7" New York Blackout Cake
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products from Carousel Cakes should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Enjoy within one week after arrival, or store in your freezer for up 3 months. For maximum enjoyment, remove from your refrigerator a few hours before serving (a little longer if frozen).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Carousel Cakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.