This cake may look like a snowball, but you’ll definitely want to eat this vanilla cake topped with toasted coconut all year round.
Carousel Cakes’ recipe for success may be straightforward, but it’s also nearly impossible to duplicate: First-class ingredients, five decades of expert baking skills, and the extra effort of mixing everything by hand and with love go into every cake and cupcake. They have been featured by Oprah on her “O” List and by Barbara Walters and friends on “the View”, they have also been featured by Instyle Magazine, Time Out, New York Magazine, and ABC News.
This Package serves 6-10 people and includes a 7" Coconut Snowball Cake
White Cake Mix (Cake Flour (Bleached Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Granulated Sugar, Liquid Eggs, Soybean Oil, Liquid Egg Whites, Water, Baking Powder, Bakers Cream (Sodium Phosphate, Corn Starch), Salt), Coconut Cream Filling (Instant Whip (Water, [May Contain one or More of the following: Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils: Coconut, Palm, Palm Kernell, Cane Syrup, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk Solids and/or Buttermilk solids, Sorbitan Monostearate, Carageenan, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Artificial Vanilla, Artificial Flavor and Artificial Color), Custard (Water, Granulated Sugar, Freeze Thaw Cream (Modified Food Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Contains 2% or less of: Carageenan, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Flavor, Yellow #5, Yellow #6), Unsalted Butter (Cream, Natural Flavoring), Coconut Syrup (Fructose, Water, Select Coconut, Vegetable Gum, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), and Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate], Cream de Coconut (Water, Coconut, Sugar, Salt}, Apricot Butter (Apricots, Sugar, Water, Dextrose, Sodium Benzoate], Buttercream (Confection Base [Liquid Sugar and Corn Syrup], Cake and Icing Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oll, with Mono and Diglycerides added), Vanilla Extract, Salt), Coconut Coconut, Sugar, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Salt, and Sodium Metabisulfite]
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Baked Goods ship with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products from Carousel Cakes should be refrigerated upon arrival
- Enjoy within one week after arrival or store in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- For maximum enjoyment, remove from your refrigerator a few hours before serving (a little longer if frozen).
- Carousel Cakes ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.