Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Caroline’s Cakes’ pink champagne cake is so light and airy, it pops! Four layers of Caroline’s Cakes’ newest pink champagne cake are filled and iced with rosé colored buttercream creating a sweet sparkle worth celebrating!
In 1982, Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening and soon found herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Caroline’s Cakes bakes luscious cakes in flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. These delightful cakes have made the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” proving Southern girls really do do it best!
This package serves 14-20 people includes 1 Pink Champagne Cake
- This cake measures 9" round
- Packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes
- Certified Nut-Free
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Cake – Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dry Egg Whites, Soybean Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Propylene Glycol Mono & Diesters Of Fatty Acids With Bht And Citric Acid As Preservatives, Food Starch-Modified, Dry Egg Yolk, Dextrose, Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Nonfat Milk Solids, Sorbitan Monostearate, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Wheat Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol., Butter (Cream, Salt), Water, Sugars (Sugar), Egg, White, Raw, Frozen, Canola Oil, Water, Propylene Glycol, Water, Ethyl Alcohol, And Natural Flavor., Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Glycerine, Sugar, Fd&C Red 3, Modified Food Starch, Fd&C Yellow 5, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Carrageenan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Fd&C Blue 1, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives)
Buttercream Icing – Liquid egg white, butter, water, sugar, and vanilla. (rose extract and normal food coloring is added for the pink color)
Caroline’s Cakes is an established nut-free bakery and has been recognized by the Food Allergy Initiative in 1998. All products and cakes that contain nuts are made and packaged in a separate facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or countertop to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.