Caroline’s version of this distinctive traditional Southern classic is made with four moist red velvet layers which is iced and filled with cream cheese.
Known as the “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” Caroline’s Cakes have been delighting thousands with her classic 7-layer Southern style cakes.
- This 9" round cake arrives in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
- Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen and carefully packed with dry ice to maintain freshness.
- Upon arrival, allow the cake to thaw in the refrigerator or counter top before serving
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Detailed storage instructions are included in each box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.