Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Caroline’s Cakes’ version of this distinctive traditional Southern classic red velvet cake is made with four moist red velvet layers, which are iced and filled with cream cheese.
When Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening in 1982, little did she know she would soon find herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Today the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery is “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” baking flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. One bite of Caroline’s Cakes and you’ll agree Southern girls really do do it best!
This package serves 12-20 people and includes 1 Red Velvet Traditional
- This Cake measures 9" round
- Arrives in one of Caroline’s Signature gift boxes
- Certified Nut-Free
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cheese Culture), Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Buttermilk, Canola Oil, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Powdered Sugar, Coffee, Eggs, Water, Propylene Glycol, Red #40, Red #3 And Propylparaben (Preservative)., Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives), Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate)
Caroline’s Cakes is an established nut-free bakery and has been recognized by the Food Allergy Initiative in 1998. All products and cakes that contain nuts are made and packaged in a separate facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or countertop to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.