Caroline’s Cakes ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Layers upon layers of decadent chocolate create Caroline’s 7-Layer Chocolate Bliss Cake. Caroline’s Cakes has filled each cake with rich, creamy chocolate ganache. The chocolate cake is then enrobed in Caroline’s Southern chocolate fudge icing making it a chocolate lover’s dream. Ahhhhh! Pure “Bliss!”
In 1982, Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening and soon found herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Caroline’s Cakes bakes luscious cakes in flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. These delightful cakes have made the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” proving Southern girls really do do it best!
This package serves 14-20 people includes 1 Chocolate Bliss 7-Layer Cake
- This cake measures 9" round
- Packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes.
- Certified Nut-Free
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Sugar, Sugar, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)., Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Skim Milk, Carrageenan), Powdered Sugar, Buttermilk, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Canola Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate), Unsweetened Chocolate., Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavor), Baking Soda, Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vanilla Extract (Water, Alcohol (35%), Sugar, Vanilla Bean Extractives)
Caroline’s Cakes is an established nut-free bakery and has been recognized by the Food Allergy Initiative in 1998. All products and cakes that contain nuts are made and packaged in a separate facility.
Instructions / Storage
- Caroline’s cakes are made-to-order, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, the product may thaw
- DO NOT Remove Dry Ice with Bare Hands
- Upon arrival, let it defrost in the refrigerator or countertop to enjoy.
- If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.