This is Caroline’s Cakes most popular Gluten Free layer cake by far! The moist yellow cake layers are filled with Caroline’s famous “melt-in-your-mouth” caramel icing. A traditional Southern favorite, this cake has been featured on the Today Show and on Food Network!
In 1982, Caroline Ragsdale Reutter served a Southern style 7-layer caramel cake made from an old family recipe at her son’s christening and soon found herself taking cake orders from as far away as Alaska. Caroline’s Cakes bakes luscious cakes in flavors like chocolate bliss cake, Southern layer caramel cake, and tart coconut lemon cake. These delightful cakes have made the Spartanburg, South Carolina, bakery “Home of the World’s Best Caramel Cake,” proving Southern girls really do do it best!
- This package includes a 9" round cake packed in one of Caroline’s signature gift boxes.
- Each cake serves 14-20 people
- This cake is gluten free, but made in a facility that processes wheat
Regrettably we are unable to offer script on cakes for shipping
Instructions / Storage
Each cake is shipped on dry ice to maintain freshness. When cake arrives, let it defrost in the refrigerator or counter top and enjoy! If you wish to keep your cake longer, you can store it in the freezer for up to 6 months. Detailed instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Caroline’s Cakes ship Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.