Cape Cod Cafe Pizza ships its famous bar pizza nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy 4 of Cape Cod Cafe’s pepperoni bar pizzas topped with large medallions of pepperoni. These bar pizzas are a slice of history and a culinary staple in Eastern Massachusetts, especially at summer BBQs when folks throw a few pies on the grill! Grilled pizza? If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out.
In 1947, World War II veteran E. James Jamoulis bought the Cape Cod Cafe in Brockton, Massachusetts, to support his young family. Like other local bars, he served up a no-frills “bar pizza” with a thin, biscuit-like crust that became more popular than the bar’s drinks. Third-generation owner Jeremy Jamoulis continues to make bar pizzas that are a slice of history and a culinary staple in Eastern Massachusetts. Cape Cod Cafe was inducted into the Pizza Hall of Fame and has been featured on Eater and Pizza Today.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes 4 Pepperoni Bar Pizzas
- Each Pizza measures 10"
Wheat Flour Enriched (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), (Malted Barley Flour), Water, Ground Tomatoes In Heavy Puree (Peeled And Ground Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid), Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Pepperoni (Pork, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Dextrose, Spices, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrate, Bha, Bht, Citric Acid) Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Spices. Contains: Wheat, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pizzas in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
h3. To Serve
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 450 and line middle shelf with tin foil
- Remove Pizza from packaging
- Bake pizza for 15-20 minutes until done
- Let pizza stand for 1 minute
- Alternatively, grill your pizzas!
- Cape Cod Cafe ships Monday & Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.