Capannari Ice Cream ships its famous small-batch ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! Reminiscent of the days when you’d eagerly wait to lick the spoon or, if you were lucky, the bowl, this perennial favorite catapulted to become one of Capannari’s top 5 flavors in record time. The best part is you don’t have to wait for the cake to come out of the oven with Capannari cake batter ice cream!
Since opening in a historic 19th century Chicago building in June 2001, Capannari Ice Cream has catapulted to one of America’s best ice cream parlors. Starting with only the freshest and finest ingredients, master chef Jim Capannari creates each flavor by expertly blending just four gallons of ice cream at a time, guaranteeing the freshest, most flavorful scoops you’ll ever taste. One bite of their small-batch, French pot ice cream and you’ll know why Capannari’s has been designated the "Best Ice Cream in Chicago” by Chicago Magazine, and as one of the top 10 “Best Scoops in America” by Good Morning America.
- This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Whey, Stabilizer (Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Natural Flavors, Turmeric Extract, Eggs, Corn Syrup, Vanilla Bean Extractives. Contains: Egg, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Immediately place in the freezer, may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- Capannari Ice Cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.