This variety pack, featuring Capannari’s 6 most popular flavors of exceptionally super-rich, small-batch ice cream, may just change the way you think about ice cream.
Capannari has been designated as the "Best Ice Cream in Chicago” by Chicago Magazine, as one of the top 10 “best Scoops in America” by Good Morning America. In addition, Bon Appetit dubbed their ice cream a “top pick” and “awesome”.
- This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
- Madagascar Vanilla – this 3-time national award-winner is a vanilla-purist’s dream. The difference is Capannari’s proprietary vanilla blend, extracted from the finest and most flavorful Madagascar vanilla beans.
- Rich Chocolate – Creamy, smooth and super-rich with a deep chocolate color, this national award-winner is made with the richest, purest chocolate.
- Cake Batter – this perennial customer favorite catapulted to Capannari’s top-5 flavors in record time. And the best part is you don’t have to wait for a cake to come out of the oven!
- Butter Pecan – this super-creamy favorite is bursting with the most incredible, mammoth gourmet pecans – freshly-roasted, salted, and buttered to crispy perfection. You’ll taste and feel the difference in every bite!
- Mint Chocolate Chip – this velvety-rich all-time favorite is the perfect combination of the finest all-natural mint crème paired with the smoothest, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate pieces.
- Black Raspberry Chip – this signature Capannari flavor is made with super-premium, robust black raspberries and melt-in-your mouth chocolate pieces.
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Immediately place in the freezer, may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Capannari Ice Cream ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.