Campo’s Philly Roast Pork, Provolone & Broccoli Rabe sandwiches are made with slow-roasted, thinly sliced pork on fresh, locally baked bread, accompanied by sharp provolone and fresh broccoli rabe.
Ambrose and Rose Campo opened their eponymous grocery store and butcher shop in 1947 and, decades later the Philadelphia deli is still slingin’ legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies. The secret to their famous cheesesteaks is Liscio’s Bakery bread rolls, which defy convention with their crunchy outsides yet soft, chewy insides, as well as superior cuts of rib-eye steak smothered in provolone or Cheez Whiz. Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers, and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
This pack includes 4 sandwiches
- Each sandwich serves 1 person
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are cooked to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- To serve, allow cheesesteaks to come to room temperature. Heat the foil-wrapped sandwiches in a 325F oven for 20-30 minutes
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.