For over 70 years, this beloved deli has been slingin’ their legendary Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies into the eager mouths of locals and tourists alike. Campo’s cheesesteak is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Phillies, 76ers and Flyers and has been featured on the Food Network.
Campo’s Philly cheesesteaksare made with quality thinly sliced rib eye steak on fresh, locally baked bread, accompanied by grilled onions and sweet bell peppers and your choice of “Wiz” or provolone.
- This package includes everything to make 4 Philly Cheesesteaks
- Each cheesesteak serves 1 person
- Choose to have it with Wiz or Provolone cheese
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches are cooked to order and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place sandwiches in the refrigerator. Best enjoyed on the day of arrival
- To serve, allow cheesesteaks to come to room temperature. Heat the foil-wrapped sandwiches in a 325F oven for 20-30 minutes
- To warm the Wiz, transfer wiz to a small microwave-safe bowl. Break the wiz into smaller pieces and heat in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. If not fully melted, stir and heat for another 10 to 15 seconds. Give the Wiz a final stir and pour it over the steak.
- Onions can be heated first, or placed on the sandwich at room temperature. To heat onions, wrap them in foil and place them in the oven next to the cheesesteak for approximately 10 minutes, or microwave in a microwave-safe dish for 30 seconds
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Campo’s Philly Cheesesteaks ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.