Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships its legendary pimento cheese nationwide on Goldbelly! As hot as a Charleston summer, this simple blend of freshly shredded cheddar is hand mixed with pimentos, a signature blend of spices, and a fiery kick is every Southerner’s secret weapon. Whether between slices of fresh bread with a ripe tomato and crisp bacon, smothered on a hamburger, or atop your most humble cracker, this small-batch pimento cheese makes the ordinary extraordinary.
After a celebrated catering career, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, yielding traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, cinnamon biscuits, and country ham biscuits that have folks lining up on a daily basis.
- Each order includes 2 containers of Fiery Pimento Cheese.
- 8 servings per container
- Each container includes approximately 12 oz. of pimento cheese
Please note during these sweltering summer months, all packages with pimento cheese will have a rush fee of $10. We are trying to keep our product as fresh as possible during transit! Current price reflects this fee.
Cheese (Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto color), Mayonnaise (soybean oil, water, whole eggs and egg yolks, vinegar, salt, sugar, lemon juice, Calcium Disodium EDTA (used to protect quality), natural flavors), Pimentos (contains water and citric acid), Pepper, Ground Mustard, Green Onions, Cayenne Pepper, Worcestershire (vinegar, molasses, anchovies, water, onions, salt, garlic tamarind concentrate, cloves, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), Tabasco (distilled vinegar, red pepper, salt), Salt.
Contains: Milk, Egg, Fish (Anchovy). Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain wheat, tree nuts, and soy
Instructions / Storage
Pimento cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this linkDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.