Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships its famous country ham biscuits nationwide on Goldbelly! These classic Southern Country Ham Biscuits are what started it all! Using a secret family recipe, each Callie’s cheese biscuit is loaded with finely chopped artisanal Virginia country ham, Dijon mustard, and butter for a Southern bite found at every traditional Charleston affair. Please remember country ham is cured in salt and meant to be salty! Perfect as cocktail hors d’oeuvres, these homestyle biscuits shine at every meal, including breakfast with eggs and grits.
After a decades-long catering career in Charleston, South Carolina, Callie White, known for her casual Lowcountry gatherings, chic cocktail parties, and celebrity wedding receptions, founded Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit in 2005. Today her daughter Carrie Morey and a small team of bakers keeps the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive, whipping up hot little biscuits by hand, including traditional, tender, buttermilk biscuits, irresistible cinnamon biscuits, and savory country ham biscuits that have folks lining up around the block on a daily basis.
This package include your choice of 2 or 4 dozen Country Ham Biscuits
- 12 biscuits per package
- 2 Dozen biscuits serves 8-10 people
- 4 Dozen biscuits serves 15-20 people
- Each package weighs approximately 15 oz.
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Cheese (enzymes, annatto color), Buttermilk (Cultured Milk, Food Starch), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum), Butter (Pasteurized Cream) Country Ham (Cured with Salt and Sodium Nitrate), Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Vinegar, Salt)
Instructions / Storage
- Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags.
- Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to eighteen months.
- Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade treat.
- For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link
- Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Shipping charge includes a packaging and handling fee.
- This product ships for a flat rate via 2-day shipping to most states.
- There is a long distance charge of $10 to cover additional packaging required to make the cross-country ship. These states include: CA, WA, OR, NV, ID, MT, WY, AZ, CO, UT, NM
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.