When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
An instant classic! cake’s newest creation showcases their wedding cake talents in a uniquely delicious way. Moist cake with layers of house-made fillings, frostings, and creams come in adorable, individual mason jars. The cutest, most portable, way to serve dessert—spoons included!
- This package includes 6 Assorted Cake Jars
- Each cake jar serves 1 person
- 2 White buttermilk cake with raspberry conserve and Italian meringue buttercream
- 2 Chocolate fudge cake with salted caramel filling
- 2 Red velvet cake with cream cheese filling
Instructions / Storage
- Jars arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks
- Best enjoyed at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.