Cake Chicago ships its famous cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! An instant classic! Chicago Cake’s newest creation showcases their wedding cake talents in a uniquely delicious way. Moist cake with layers of house-made fillings, frostings, and creams come in adorable, individual mason jars. The cutest, most portable, way to serve dessert — spoons included!
In 2000, Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking, but she never thought she would end up becoming one of Chicago’s top bakers. But like any great cake, her rise was slow and deliberate with outstanding results — she began by subletting a small area in a catering kitchen, but soon found herself in a bigger kitchen with a whole new line of pastries. Martha Stewart and countless others are fans of her chubby “Damn Good Cookies,” decadent “Jar’d” cakes, and “Ugly Truffles.”
- This package includes 4 Assorted Cake Jars
- Each cake jar serves 1 person
- White buttermilk cake with raspberry conserve and Italian meringue buttercream
- Chocolate fudge cake with salted caramel filling
- Carrot cake with cream cheese filling
- Banana cake with fudge filling
Instructions / Storage
- Jars arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks
- Best enjoyed at room temperature
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.