When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
Whether you go for a classic brownie or one of the inventive, spiced flavors, you can be sure these divine squares are fudgy on the inside, crispy on the outside, with a perfect flaky crust.
- Choose between 8 or 12 Brownie Squares
- Each Brownie Square is 2.5″ × 2.5″
- Brownies arrive individually wrapped in a beautiful git box with a ribbon
- Cuadrado Brownies – subtly spicy mexican chocolate brownie. fudgy on the inside, crackly on top
- E=mc2 Brownies – rich, roasty espresso brownie with crunchy caramelized cocoa nibs on top
- Fair and Square Brownies – chewy, irresistible browned-butter blondie studded with salted pecans and butterscotch chips
- Square One Brownies – classic fudgy brownie
Instructions / Storage
- Brownies are individually wrapped and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Best enjoyed at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.