"Against the Grain" Assorted Ugly Truffles (Gluten Free) - 18 Pack
When owner Mary Winslow left her publishing sales job and started baking in 2000, she never imagined she’d end up becoming one of Chicago’s top resources for spectacular sweets. Today, her “Damn Good Cookies,” “Jar’d” cakes and more have delighted fans from all over the country, including Martha Stewart!
Their shapes may be irregular and their names may be sassy, but there’s nothing ugly about these heavenly, whimsical truffles. This “Against the Grain” collection is gluten free!
This package includes 18 Gluten-Free Assorted Truffles in a beautiful gift box. 2 each of the following flavors:
- Come Hither Honey Chocolate – honey-almond center surrounded by white chocolate and rolled in roasted almonds
- Gordito Picante Chocolate – mexican chocolate warmed with chili spices and surrounded by milk chocolate and toasted corn tortillas
- Hairy Coconut Chocolate – coconut ganache surrounded by white chocolate and rolled in toasted coconut
- Loco Chocolate – bittersweet tequila ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate , topped with sea salt and lime zest salud!
- Messed-Up Mocha Chocolate – milk chocolate espresso ganache surrounded by milk chocolate and dusted in cocoa
- Not in Mint Condition Chocolate – fresh mint white chocolate ganache surrounded by white chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar
- Oozy Boozy Caramel Chocolate – creamy caramel center surrounded by brandy milk chocolate ganache and rolled in toasted pecans
- Put Your Clothes on Chocolate – bittersweet chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate
- You Suck Lemon Chocolate – fresh lemon white chocolate ganache surrounded by bittersweet chocolate and dusted with powdered sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Truffles are made to order and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer to enjoy later. Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- cake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.