Cajun Ed’s étouffée recipes are the classic Louisiana étouffée. Each étouffée is a thick Cajun Creole stew filled with crawfish or shrimp and best served over your favorite rice!
Since opening in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has been serving some of the best Cajun food in existence, made by real Cajuns. Ed Richard set up shop decades ago because he missed the Cajun dishes he grew up enjoying. Since then, Cajun Ed’s has been producing Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
Each package includes 2 quarts of Étouffée. Each quart serves 3-4 people. Choose from flavors:
- Crawfish Étouffée
- Shrimp Étouffée
Instructions / Storage
- Étouffée ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Keep frozen. Refrigerate 24 hrs to defrost
- Detailed storage and heating instructions included in each box
- Heat on low temperature, stir occasionally, until the product reaches 165 degrees
- Serve over rice
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.