Classic Cajun Gumbo’s are a Louisiana treat and a perfect addition for any meal!
Cajun Ed’s brings you some of the best Cajun food in America, made by real Cajuns. Founded by Ed Richard in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has become renowned for Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
Each package includes 3 Quarts of gumbo. Each quart serves 3-4 people
Choose from flavors:
- Chicken and Sausage
- Shrimp Crab and Crawfish
- Shrimp and Crab
- Smoked Chicken and Andouille
Instructions / Storage
- Gumbo ships frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Detailed storage and heating instructions included in each box
- Heat on low temperature, stir occasionally, until the product reaches 165 degrees
- Serve over rice
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.