Let your inner Cajun loose this Thanksgiving with this combo of turducken and glazed ham.
Since opening in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has been serving some of the best Cajun food in existence, made by real Cajuns. Ed Richard set up shop decades ago because he missed the Cajun dishes he grew up enjoying. Since then, Cajun Ed’s has been producing Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
Each package serves approximately 15 and includes:
- Small Turducken weighs 10-12 lbs
- Ham weighs 5-7 lbs – Choose Honey Glazed or Cajun Honey Glazed
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Items can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- The meat can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turducken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Place the ham in a roasting pan
- Add water to the bottom of the pan and cover it tightly with foil
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes per pound until a meat thermometer registers 140 F
- Uncover and increase the heat to 400 F
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes longer until the glaze is burnished
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.