Give your Mama a break and avoid the lines at your grocery store this holiday season with a Cajun feast. Each Big Mama Box features a large turducken with cornbread and sausage stuffing, Boudin, and two stuffed chickens.
Cajun Ed’s brings you some of the best Cajun food in America, made by real Cajuns. Founded by Ed Richard in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has become renowned for Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
The size and weight of individual turducken will vary. The turducken you receive may be larger or smaller than specified.
This package serves 25-30 people and includes
- 1 Large Turducken with your choice of Stuffing
- 2 Stuffed Chickens with your choice of Stuffing
- 2 Packs Boudin of your flavor choice
- 2 Packages Dressing Mix (each 1 lb.) (Can be mixed with either cornbread or rice to make rice dressing or cornbread dressing)
Stuffing Options Include
- Shrimp and Crab Dressing
- Andouille Cornbread Dressing
- Cornbread and Pork Sausage Stuffing
- Jalapeno Chicken Sausage Stuffing
- Chicken Sausage Stuffing
Turken – Turkey, Chicken, Stuffing Mix (Pork Andouille Seasoning Mix (Kosher Salt, Paprika, Crushed Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic, Onion Powder, Chili Powder, Cayenne Pepper, White Pepper, Cumin Powder, Curing Salt, Ground Mustard and Ground Nutmeg). Cornmeal Flour, Tuerkey Giblet, Soybean Oil, Water, Onion, Seasoning Mix (Salt, Red Pepper, Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder), Milk, Bell Pepper, Egg, Cornstarch, Onion Top, Kitchen Bouquet (Caramel, Vegetable Base, Water, Carrots, Onions, Celery, Parsnips, Turnips, Salt, Parsley, Spices) Sodium Benzoate (Less Than 0.1% to Preserve Freshness), and Sulfating Agents. Sugar, Parsley Flake, Baking Powder, Celery, Salt, Seasoning Rub, (Salt, Red Pepper, Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder).
Turkey With Boudin – Turkey, Stuffing (Rice, Stock (Water, Pork, Onion, Pork Liver, Pork Skin, Bell Pepper, Onion Top, Cornstarch. Seasoning Mix (Salt, Red Pepper, Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder), Celery, Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Parsley Flake, Seasoning Rub (Salt, Red Pepper, Paprika, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder).
Instructions / Storage
- Items are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Items can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turduckens can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turducken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.