Give your Mama a break and avoid the lines at your grocery store this holiday season with a Cajun feast. Each Big Mama Box features a large turducken with cornbread and sausage stuffing, Boudin, and two stuffed chickens.
Cajun Ed’s brings you some of the best Cajun food in America, made by real Cajuns. Founded by Ed Richard in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has become renowned for Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
Each package serves 25-30 people and includes:
- 1 large turducken with your choice of stuffing
- 2 stuffed chickens with your choice of stuffing
- 2 packs boudin of your flavor choice
- 2 one pound packages dressing mix (can be mixed with either cornbread or rice to make rice dressing or cornbread dressing)
Instructions / Storage
- Items are shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Items can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turduckens can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turducken for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.