Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships its famous Cajun turkey nationwide on Goldbelly! Cajun Ed’s seasoned Cajun turkey is perfect for those who want a Cajun kick at the center of their Thanksgiving feast. The Cajun turkey is stuffed with glorious Boudin stuffing, a classic Cajun pork sausage stuffed with dirty rice for a unique twist on the classic turkey dinner.
Cajun Ed’s brings you some of the best Cajun food in America, made by real Cajuns. Founded by Ed Richard in 1998, Cajun Ed’s has become renowned for Cajun classics like Cajun stuffed turducken, turporken, and boudin stuffed turkeys.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes
- 1 Cajun Turkey with Boudin Stuffing (10 lbs.)
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove Dry Ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove Turkey from the packaging and place it in the freezer
- Turkey can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- When ready to eat, place in a pan and thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 3 days prior to cooking
- Turkey can also be thawed in a sink of cold tap water for about 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove plastic wrap
- Bake Turkey for 3 hours covered and 1 hour uncovered or until the internal temperature is above 165 degrees
- Cajun Ed’s Specialty Meats ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.