Voted the “#1 Best Cannoli in NY” by the New York Daily News.
There’s a reason people know “Baby John” DeLutro as the “Cannoli King.” Opened in 1973, DeLutro’s Caffe Palermo has been producing what many believe to be the best cannoli in New York for nearly 50 years.
Made with only the best ingredients Caffe Palermo’s cannoli are wonderfully flaky and crisp on the outside with an impossibly creamy sweet center. Situated in lower Manhattan, Little Italy is where New Yorkers go when they crave traditional, rich, homestyle Italian cuisine. So, when New Yorkers are heading straight to Caffe Palermo, you know their cannoli are a must-try.
This package includes everything you need to make 24 Mini Cannoli
- 24 Mini Cannoli Shells (each 3" – 3.5")
- 24 oz. bag of Cannoli Cream with Mini Chocolate Chips
ricotta, sugar, vanilla, choc chips, cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Cannoli Kits arrives ready to assemble
- Ships frozen may thaw in transit
- Cream may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 2 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Caffee Palermo ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.