Caffe Palermo ships its Cantucci Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Situated in lower Manhattan, Little Italy is where New Yorkers go when they crave traditional, rich, homestyle Italian cuisine. So, when New Yorkers are heading straight to Caffe Palermo, you know their traditional Italian Biscotti with Almonds are a must-try.
There’s a reason people know “Baby John” DeLutro as the “Cannoli King.” Opened in 1973, DeLutro’s Caffe Palermo in Little Italy has been producing what many believe to be the best cannoli in New York. Made with only the highest-quality ingredients, Caffe Palermo’s cannoli are wonderfully flaky and crisp on the outside with an impossibly creamy sweet center. Caffe Palermo has been voted the “#1 Best Cannoli in NY” by the New York Daily News.
This package includes 1 lb of Italian Cantucci Cookies
- Each lb. includes 42-45 cookies
- Each cookie measures approx. 1″ × 1/4"
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Almonds, Eggs, Butter, Honey, Pasteurized Milk Allergen: Contains Wheat, Almonds, Eggs, Milk, Made In Facility That Uses Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to TK days.
- Caffee Palermo ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.