Cafe Du Monde Beignet Mix
Cafe Du Monde Restaurant is listed as a “must-see” place to visit in just about every New Orleans guide book.
This is the place where you can enjoy those wonderful French Quarter beignets, along with a delicious cup of Cafe au Lait, as you take in the ambience of New Orleans’ Old French Market.
And now, with this Cafe Du Monde Beignet mix, you can make your own New Orleans beignets. Each box makes 4 dozen of these delicious New Orleans French Doughnuts.
Each box is 28 oz.
Instructions / Storage
MIX in bowl 2 cups mix and 7fl oz water. Stir with spoon until blended.
ROLL to 1/8” thickness on floured surface, using flour liberally on dough. Cut into 2 ¼” squares. Makes about 2 dozen.
FRY in an inch or two of oil at 370° basting continually on each side until puffy and light golden. Drain well. (Oil should be hot enough for dough to pop to surface in 8-10 seconds.) Electric skillet works best.
ENJOY while hot. Sprinkle generously with powdered sugar.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Beignet Mix ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.