Butterflake Bakery ships its legendary challah nationwide on Goldbelly! On the Jewish New year, we ask for health, happiness, and wealth. Butterflake Bakery’s golden challah is not only a one-of-a-kind, but it is sure to wow your guest and brighten any holiday table. It is also a symbol that you may be blessed with only good in the coming year. Each challah is 6 inch round and is baked fresh. They are covered in a coating of gold dust and 24k edible gold leaf. Butterflake Bakery is a kosher and nut-free bakery.
Opened in 1947, Butterflake Bakery in Teaneck, N.J. is one of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey. The kosher bakery is famous for their legendary challah, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery’s establishment.
This package includes 1 Golden Challah
- Each challah is 6 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- Challahs arrive ready to enjoy
- Challahs may be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.