Butterflake Bakery ships its legendary chocolate torte nationwide on Goldbelly! Exceptionally rich and creamy, this dense flourless chocolate cake is made with fine dark chocolate and coated in a sweet chocolate Icing — truly a beautiful centerpiece to any holiday dessert. Butterflake Bakery is a kosher and nut-free bakery. Kosher
Opened in 1947, Butterflake Bakery in Teaneck, N.J. is one of the oldest bakeries in northern New Jersey. The kosher bakery is famous for their legendary challah, authentic Jewish rye bread, and meltaway cakes. Everything is hand-made from scratch and many of the recipes have been handed down since the bakery’s establishment.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes a 7" Flourless Chocolate Torte
Flourless Chocolate Torte – Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Sugar, Margarine, Water Fresh Whole Eggs Cocoa & Salt
Made in a facility that processes gluten
Kosher for Passover
Instructions / Storage
- Cake arrives frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Cake may be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Butterflake Bakery ships Tuesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.