Peanut Butter Buckeyes - 8 Pack
Buckeyes are a super-popular Ohio delicacy, but the secret is out! These chocolate-covered peanut butter fudge balls were named after the state tree, the Ohio Buckeye tree. No machine produced factory candy here, these are all handmade with simple ingredients!
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 6 people and includes 8 Peanut Butter Buckeyes.
- Each box of Buckeyes weighs 12 oz.
- Buckeyes arrive in branded packaging
Pure Cane Powdered Confectioners Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cornstarch), Cocoa Confectionery Wafers (Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel And Cottonseed Oils, Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Milk, Glyceryl Lacto Esters Of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin, And Salt), Peanut Butter, Butter. Allergen Warning: Contains Peanuts, Milk & Soy. Our Bakery Uses Wheat, Tree Nuts & Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- These products arrive ready to enjoy
- For optimum freshness, freeze Buckeyes upon arrival and thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Buckeyes will last in the refrigerator up to 14 days, or frozen up to 6 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.