Kolachi, a butter dough pastry rolled up with a variety of sweet & creamy fillings, is an Eastern European delicacy, enjoyed on holidays, for breakfast, as a snack, or as an evening treat. This is a collection of Butter Maid’s most popular kolachi flavors: original walnut, poppy seed, and pecan!
Butter Maid Bakery is one of the Midwest’s longest-running bakeries, going strong since founder Dimitri Naumoff emigrated from the Old Country to Youngstown, Ohio, in 1903 and brought his ample baking skills with him. After several moves and name changes, his son, Nicholas, opened Butter Maid Bakery in Boardman in 1955, and today it’s run by fifth-generation Naumoffs, who use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients they can find to turn out a huge variety of baked goods and sweets.
This package serves 36 people and includes:
- 1 Original Walnut Kolachi
- 1 Poppy Seed Kolachi
- 1 Pecan Kolachi
- Each Kolachi is 14" and weighs 1 lb.
- Average Kolachi roll slices are 1/2" – 1"
Original Walnut – Walnuts, Untreated Wheat Flour, Sugar, Water, Butter, Eggs, Milk, Sea Salt, Yeast. Allergen Warning: Contains Walnuts, Wheat, Egg & Milk. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Soy. Warning: May Contain Nut Shell Fragments.
Pecan – Pecans, Untreated Wheat Flour, Water, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Milk, Sea Salt, Yeast, Cinnamon. Allergen Warning: Contains Pecans, Wheat, Egg & Milk. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Soy. Warning: May Contain Nut Shell Fragments.
Poppy Seed – Untreated Wheat Flour, Butter, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Milk, Yeast, Sea Salt. Filling: Sugar, Poppy Seeds, Water And 2% Or Less Of Each Of The Following: Honey, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Alginate, Preservatives (Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate), Sodium Bicarbonate, Propylene Glycol. Allergen Warning: Contains Wheat, Egg & Milk. Our Bakery Uses Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Soy.
Instructions / Storage
- This product arrives ready to enjoy
- Serve Kolachi Rolls at room temperature or warmed
- For optimum freshness, freeze Kolachi Rolls upon arrival and thaw at room temperature overnight, or several hours before serving.
- Kolachi Rolls can be frozen up to 6 months
- Kolachi Rolls arrive individually wrapped in freezer-ready branded gift boxes
H3. To Serve
- Slice Kolachi Rolls
- Place on a plate in the microwave
- Heat on high for 15-20 second intervals, until desired temperature is reached.
- Butter Maid Bakery ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.