Burgess Sugarhouse ships its famous maple syrup nationwide on Goldbelly! Each bottle of Burgess Sugarhouse Vermont Maple Syrup is created with nothing added to their raw sap (only water is removed); it’s as pure and all-natural a syrup as you’re going to find. Grade A Medium Amber Maple Syrup is perfect for pancakes, waffles, and all around table use.
Since 1980, the Burgess family has been tapping maple from the “syrup capital of America” to create pure, all-natural maple syrup. Each glass bottle is filled with golden maple syrup—nothing is added to their raw sap, only water boiled away. The thick, golden heaven from Burgess Sugarhouse, now run by Bill and Marsha Burgess, in Underhill, Vermont, makes us sappy!
This package includes 1 Liter of Grade A Maple Syrup (Amber Color with Rich Taste)
- Made with all-vegan ingredients
- Burgess Sugarhouse currently taps about 3500 maple trees and has miles of pipeline that comes down the hill to their small sugarhouse at the base of Mt. Mansfield in Underhill, Vermont. Their evaporator is fueled solely from wood they harvest themselves using sustainable forest practices.
Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- No deliveries Saturday or Sunday
- Order shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express shipping will incur an additional $15 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.