With this peanut-free Brunch Box, Brownstone Pancake Factory is truly pulling out all the stops! Stack ‘em up, pour on the raspberry sauce and chocolate icing, pile on the Kit Kats and Pop-Tarts, and throw your inner child (or actual child!) a brunch party for the ages!
Brownstone Pancake Factory is a true family operation. Opened in a tiny subway car diner in Jersey City in 1968 by Pete and Irene Bournias, the pancake palace known for its whimsical, over-the-top today pancakes is run by their children, who grew up behind the counter. Generations of locals have fallen in love with their famous buttermilk pancakes, which are made according to a recipe that hasn’t changed since day one and to this day remains unwritten. Brownstone Pancake Factory has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes everything you need for an EPIC Peanut-Free Brunch:
- 15 Mini Pancakes
- 10 Belgian Waffles
- 16 Churro French Toast Squares
- Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Raspberry Sauce
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Crushed Oreos
- Fruity Pebbles
- Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Icing
- Chocolate Icing
- Pop Tart
- Kit Kat
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Candy Surprises Galore!
- Arrives in a lovely gift box
- Waffles – Buttermilk, Eggs, Enriched Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Leavening, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor, Soy Flour, Vanilla Extract
- Pancakes – Buttermilk, Eggs, Enriched Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Corn Starch, Leavening, Salt, Soybean Oil, Xanthan Gum
- French Toast – Flour, Yeast, Eggs, Salt, Butter, Milk, Eggs, Cinnamon, Sugar, Vanilla Syrup, Soybean Oil
- Candies/Chocolates (Various/Varies) – Chocolate, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter/Powder, Vegetable Oils, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Almonds
- Sauces (Various) – Pure Maple Syrup, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soybean Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Natural Flavors
Note: Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Brunch ships with ice packs
- Ice Packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place the vacuum-sealed bags of pancakes, waffles and french toast in the refrigerator
- All sauce, toppings, and candies are shelf-stable and can be left on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove pancakes, waffles and french toast from their vacuum-sealed bags
- Warm up in the oven for 5-8 minutes
- Brownstone Pancake Factory ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.