With this gluten-free Brunch Box, Brownstone Pancake Factory is truly pulling out all the stops! Stack ‘em up, pour on the raspberry sauce and chocolate icing, pile on the M&Ms and Fruity Pebbles, and throw your inner child (or actual child!) a brunch party for the ages!
Brownstone Pancake Factory is a true family operation. Husband and wife Pete and Irene Bournias opened their pancake palace in a tiny subway car diner in Jersey City in 1968. Today, their children run the business, serving their legendary buttermilk pancakes topped with whimsical toppings like peanut butter, Oreos, and caramel. Generations of locals have fallen in love with their famous pancakes, which are made according to a recipe that hasn’t changed since day one and to this day remains unwritten. Brownstone Pancake Factory has been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
French Toast not included.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes everything you need for an EPIC Gluten-Free Brunch:
- 25 Gluten-Free Pancakes
- 15 Gluten-Free Belgian Waffles
- Peanut Butter Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Raspberry Sauce
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Fruity Pebbles
- Reese’s Pieces
- Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Icing
- Chocolate Icing
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Candy Surprises Galore!
- Arrives in a lovely gift box
- Gluten-Free Waffles/pancakes: Almond Milk, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Cane Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Non-alluminated Baking Powder, Pyrophosphate, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Soybean Oil
- Candies/chocolates (Various/varies): Chocolate, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter/powder, Vegetable Oils, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavors, Peanuts, Almonds
- Sauces (Various): Pure Maple Syrup, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Peanut Butter, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Soybean Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Natural Flavors
*Note: Made In A Facility That Uses Nuts."
Instructions / Storage
- Brunch ships with ice packs
- Ice Packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place the vacuum-sealed bags of pancakes, waffles and french toast in the refrigerator
- All sauce, toppings, and candies are shelf-stable and can be left on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove pancakes, waffles and french toast from their vacuum-sealed bags
- Warm up in the oven for 5-8 minutes
- Brownstone Pancake Factory ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.