Brooklyn Cupcake has teamed up with Bacardi to bring you an ingenious new holiday treat.
They start with Bacardi Coquito, a Puerto Rican eggnog made with coconut milks, rum, cinammon, cloves, and nutmeg, then inject it into a coconut cupcake, layered in a jar with Brooklyn Cupcake’s signature whipped mascarpone cream cheese frosting. It’s like Christmas on the beach, in jarred form!
This Package serves 8-12 people and includes 6 Bacardi Coquito Jars (each 8 oz.)
- Each Jar serves up to 2 people
Cake flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, eggs, canola oil, buttermilk coconut extract, confection sugar, vanilla extract, heavy cream and mascarpone cheese. condense milk, evaporated milk coconut paste, coconut milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and cooked off rum for flavoring.
Instructions / Storage
Upon arrival each jar should stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 daysDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Brooklyn Cupcake ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.