Broken Arrow Ranch ships its famous wild game sausage nationwide on Goldbelly! Sausage, sausage, sausage, sausage, and sausage! Try a selection of 5 of Brown Arrow Ranch’s tastiest Wild Game Sausages made from Vension and Boar.
Founded by Chris Hughes back in 1983 as a restaurant wholesaler, Broken Arrow Ranch field-harvests its deer and antelope from nearly 40 Texas ranches with a mobile processing unit and ages the meat for 30 days before butchering. It’s a process that’s stress-free for the animals and results in the purest free-range meat you’ll find anywhere. Broken Arrow Ranch in Ingram, Texas, is renowned for its high-quality Texas game meats: wild venison, free-roaming wild boar, wild antelope, and humanely raised quail — and it’s the go-to for some of America’s top restaurants, including Thomas Keller’s The French Laundry and Per Se.
This package includes a selection of 5 Wild Game Sausages (4 lbs. total):
- 1 pk. Venison Smoked Sausage – The best selling sausage. Delicately smoked with hickory, this fully cooked sausage is seasoned with a secret recipe. (Two 6 oz links per package)
- 1 pk. Venison Bratwurst – Traditional German flavors made even better with venison! This is a raw sausage in natural casings and contains no nitrates or nitrites (Two 6 oz links per package)
- 1 pk. Wild Boar Smoked – A family favorite. Delicately smoked with hickory, this fully cooked sausage is seasoned with a secret recipe (Two 6 oz links per package)
- 1 pk. Wild Boar Italian – A wonderfully savory sausage using classic Italian seasonings. Try it thinly sliced or crumbled in your favorite pasta (Two 6 oz links per package)
- 1 Wild Boar Summer Sausage – A perfect sausage for slicing and snacking. Made with classic summer sausage seasonings. It’s fully cooked and ready to eat. (Approx. 1 lb stick)
“Venison Smoked Sausage
Venison (70%), Beef (30%), Water, Salt, Spices, Brown Sugar, Sodium Erythorbate, Dehydrated Garlic, Sodium Nitrite, in Pork Casing.
Wild Boar Smoked Sausage
Wild boar (meat from feral swine), pork, water, sodium lactate, salt, black pepper, ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, sugar, torula yeast, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite.
Wild Boar Italian Sausage
Wild boar (meat from feral swine), pork, seasoning, salt, spices (includes fennel and pepper), sugar, brown sugar, paprika, dextrose, sodium acetate, garlic powder, spice extractives, soybean oil, water, in pork casings
Venison, pork, seasonings (salt, dextrose, spices, sodium acetate, flavorings), water
Wild Boar Summer Sausage
Wild boar (meat from feral swine), pork, water, salt, black pepper, red pepper, granulated garlic, sodium nitrite"
Instructions / Storage
- Game ships uncooked and frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 year
- Broken Arrow Ranch ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.