Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Bread & Roses’ Maine Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake is a moist sour cream cake with a layer of homemade Maine blueberry filling swirled in and topped with cinnamon sugar — a great treat for weekend mornings!
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a tiny 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds swarming their store on the coast of Maine. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
- Each Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake serves 10 people (7" round and 4" tall)
- This arrives in a gift box with ribbon. Perfect for a gift!
King Arthur Flour, Cane Sugar, Cabot Sour Cream, Fresh Eggs, Cabot AA Butter, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Filling: Wild Maine Blueberries, Sugar, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Flour
Instructions / Storage
- Coffee cakes are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, keep the cake at room temperature or place in the freezer to serve later
- This can be kept at room temperature for 3-5 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months
- Cake can be served at room temperature or warmed in an oven for 10 minutes
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.