Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! What a perfect platter for the holidays! 18 delicious, nostalgic cookies baked from scratch.
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a small 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious whoopie pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds queuing up at their coastal bakery. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
This package serves 6-10 people and includes a variety of 18 Cookies
- Decorated Shortbread cookies measure approximately 2.75"
- Remaining cookies measure between 1" – 2.75"
This product may contain nuts, dairy, eggs, gluten, wheat, & soy
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, keep them at room temperature or place in the freezer to serve later
- This can be kept at room temperature for 3-7 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.