Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! These nostalgic cookies are made from scratch with Cabot butter, King Arthur Flour, and other quality ingredients. These Easter sugar cookies are decorated in spring-like colors and pastels. Bread & Roses’ sugar cookies have been part of holiday traditions and gift-giving for decades. They are sure to bring a smile to everyone you are missing.
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a tiny 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds swarming their store on the coast of Maine. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
Each package includes 15 Vanilla Sugar Easter Cookies
- Cookies range from 2 – 4.5 in
Cabot Butter, King Arthur Flour, Cane Sugar, Fresh Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder, Food Coloring.
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, keep them at room temperature or place in the freezer to serve later
- This can be kept at room temperature for 3-7 days or in the freezer for 1-2 months
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.