Bread & Roses Bakery ships its insanely delicious cinnamon butter puffs nationwide on Goldbelly! A muffin? A donut? This is Bread & Roses’ most addictive and popular treat. This Cinnamon Butter puff is baked until golden. While it’s still warm, each cinnamon butter puff is dipped in Cabot unsalted butter and rolled in cinnamon sugar. Delicious!
Bread & Roses Bakery started out in a tiny 400 square-foot alley shop in Ogunquit, Maine, in 1989. But as word got out about their delicious pies, chewy cookies, and Maine blueberry coffee cakes, owner Mary Breen and her team soon had crowds swarming their store on the coast of Maine. From the 7,000 pounds of Maine blueberries to the dairy products they purchase, Bread & Roses is committed to sourcing from local Maine farmers so you can get an authentic slice of the Northeast wherever you are!
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Cinnamon Butter Puffs
- Each puff measures 2.5" and arrives individually wrapped
- Arrives in a gift box with ribbon, perfect for a gift!
King Arthur Flour, Cabot AA Butter, Cane Sugar, Fresh Eggs, Milk, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Instructions / Storage
- Puffs are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place puffs at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Puffs last up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 2 months in the freezer.
- Puffs can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed if desired.
- Heat puffs in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Remove, serve, and enjoy!
- Bread & Roses Bakery ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.