For the sourdough addicts who simply can’t get enough, Boudin Bakery created their San Francisco Sourdough Sampler. This gift set features a selection of Boudin’s most popular loaves, perfect for parties, family dinners, or truly epic sandwich-making.
Boudin Bakery sourdough is made with locally milled flour, water, salt and a piece of the original mother dough, which has been used since 1849.
This San Francisco Sourdough Sampler Includes:
- 1 Sourdough Long Loaf (1 lb.)
- 1 Sourdough Round Loaf (1 lb.)
- 3 Sourdough Sandwich Rolls (7" each)
Boudin Sourdough is made with unbleached flour, pure water, salt, and some of the original mother dough, and does not contain any preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- Boudin Sourdough will stay fresh at room temperature for 2-3 days if kept away from heat and humidity.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Boudin Bakery ships on Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.