It all started when Boudin Bakery had a simple, brilliant idea: they poured their classic Fisherman’s Wharf Clam Chowder into a hollowed round of fresh-baked sourdough. Over many decades, this humble pairing has become world famous, and might well be San Francisco’s most iconic meal.
Each can of delicious Boudin chowder is full of tender California clams, cream, and herbs. Boudin Bakery sourdough is made with locally milled flour, water, salt and a piece of the original mother dough, which has been used since 1849.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Fresh Sourdough Bread Bowls (8 oz. each)
- 2 Cans of Boudin’s famous chowder (18.8 oz. each)
Boudin Sourdough is made with unbleached flour, pure water, salt, and some of the original mother dough, and does not contain any preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- Boudin Sourdough will stay fresh at room temperature for 2-3 days if kept away from heat and humidity.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Boudin Bakery ships on Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.