People queue up at Chef Thomas Keller’s Bouchon Bakery to try our classic French macarons. Colorful and timelessly chic, Bouchon Bakery macarons are made with two delicate almond flour meringue shells filled with a luscious buttercream or ganache. Light and crisp on the outside yet soft and chewy on the inside; one bite and you’ll understand why these are consistently a best-seller. Enjoy all the favorites (vanilla, chocolate, pistachio, raspberry, salted caramel and seasonal) in an elegant gift box without making the trip to their Yountville and Las Vegas locations.
This package includes 6 Traditional Sized Macarons
- Each macaron is approx. 1.5"
- Macarons are packaged in a Bouchon Bakery box and tied with a ribbon
Flavors may include
- Salted Caramel
- Seasonal chef selected flavors
Macaron Shells – Almond Flour, Egg Whites, Powdered Sugar And Sugar
Each flavor – has its own unique flavorings and variety of fillings including jams, ganaches and buttercreams
Bouchon Bakery items may contain or come into contact with wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons should be refrigerated or frozen, in an air-tight container that is plastic wrapped, upon arrival.
- Macarons can be stored for up 3 days in the refrigerator or 1 month when placed in freezer. To defrost, place the container in the refrigerator until thawed
- Bouchon Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.