Blue Smoke ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Indulge in Blue Smoke’s Texas brisket chili.
Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the BBQ pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a Southerner at heart. Part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Blue Smoke has been serving Southern style barbecue in the Big Apple since 2002. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food. One of New York City’s best barbecue restaurants, Blue Smoke was awarded an impressive star from the New York Times and was featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
Each package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- 2 pts. Texas Brisket Chili
- 1 pt. Cheese Sauce
- Choose to add a side of Cornbread Muffins
- Choose to add 12 Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Choose to add on your own selection of sides
Side Add Ons Include
- 1 Qt. Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 Qt. Mac & Cheese – The creamiest mac & cheese you will ever eat, with cheddar, American, and spices that separate this from everyone else’s. (Requires Assembly)
- 1 Qt. Pit Beans
- Chili: Brisket, Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Poblano Pepper, Jalapeno Pepper, Cumin, Chili Powder, Spanish Paprika, Ancho Chili Powder, Beer, Chicken Stock (Chicken, Carrots, Onion, Celery, Water, Garlic, Bay Leaf), Salt
Cheese Sauce: Butter, Onions, Garlic, Cloves, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Aleppo, Cayenne, Champagne Vinegar, Heavy Cream, Cheddar Cheese, American Cheese, Salt
- Creamy Coleslaw – Mayonnaise, Honey, Champagne Vinegar, Tabasco, Black Pepper, Salt, Savoy Cabbage, Poblano Pepper, Carrot, Fresno Chili, Soy, Miso, Mustard, Horseradish, Cayenne, White Vinegar, Paprika, Garlic, Sugar, Celery Salt, Fennel Seed, Cumin, Cinnamon,
- Mac & Cheese – Elbow Pasta: Semolina, Durum Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid
-Cheese Sauce: Butter, Onions, Garlic, Cloves, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Aleppo, Cayenne, Champagne Vinegar, Heavy Cream, Cheddar Cheese, American Cheese, Salt
- Pit Beans – Pinto Beans, Cannellini Beans, Bacon, Yellow Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Kosher Salt, Chipotle Tobacco, Texas Pete, Chili Champagne Vinegar, Molasses, Ketchup, Dijon Mustard, Water, Magic Dust (Salt, Sugar, Celery Salt, Garlic, Onion, Ancho, Paprika, Fennel, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Cumin, White Pepper, Black Pepper), Kansas City Barbecue Sauce (Onion, Garlic, Honey, Molasses, Light Corn Syrup, Worcestershire, Dark Brown Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Coriander Seed, Cayenne, Smoked Paprika, Ancho, Black Pepper, Celery Salt, Lawrey’s Seasoning Salt, Cumin, Ketchup, Water), Pulled Pork Shoulder
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a refrigerator promptly after delivery
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days
Heat the Chili & Cheese Sauce
- Transfer chili to a pan and warm on low heat until temperature reaches 165 degrees
- Transfer cheese sauce to a separate pan and heat on low until temperature reaches 165F.
- Portion chili into bowls and top with a dollop of cheese sauce.
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.