Like a small town kid who once made her way up north to the Big Apple, Blue Smoke is a barbecue restaurant rooted in the traditions of the American South. Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a southerner at heart. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food.
As part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, guests enjoy unparalleled service to match the world-class dining experience.
Each package serves 3-4 people and includes:
- 2 pts. Texas Brisket Chili
- 1 pt. Cheese Sauce
Add on a side of cornbread!
Chili: Brisket, Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Poblano Pepper, Jalapeno Pepper, Cumin, Chili Powder, Spanish Paprika, Ancho Chili Powder, Beer, Chicken Stock (Chicken, Carrots, Onion, Celery, Water, Garlic, Bay Leaf), Salt
Cheese Sauce: Butter, Onions, Garlic, Cloves, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Aleppo, Cayenne, Champagne Vinegar, Heavy Cream, Cheddar Cheese, American Cheese, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a refrigerator promptly after delivery
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days
Heat the Chili & Cheese Sauce
- Transfer chili to a pan and warm on low heat until temperature reaches 165 degrees
- Transfer cheese sauce to a separate pan and heat on low until temperature reaches 165F.
- Portion chili into bowls and top with a dollop of cheese sauce.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.