Blue Smoke ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Blue Smoke has been serving New Yorkers some of the nation’s best BBQ for decades and now, for the first time ever, they’re shipping it nationwide. Blue Smoke’s BBQ Sides pack includes four of Blue Smoke’s irresistible sides; creamy coleslaw, pit beans, cornbread muffins…and don’t you dare forget the mac and cheese, which is the creamiest mac and cheese you will ever eat, with cheddar, American, and spices that separate this from everyone else’s.
Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the BBQ pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a Southerner at heart. Part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Blue Smoke has been serving Southern style barbecue in the Big Apple since 2002. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food. One of New York City’s best barbecue restaurants, Blue Smoke was awarded an impressive star from the New York Times and was featured on Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate.”
This package serves 4-6 of your favorite guests and includes:
- 1 Qt. Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 Qt. Mac & Cheese – (Requires Assembly)
- 1 Qt. Pit Beans
- 12 Cornbread Muffins
- Choose to add 12 Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Pit Beans – Pinto beans, cannellini beans, bacon, yellow onion, green bell pepper, smoked paprika, salt, kosher salt, chipotle tobacco, texas pete, chili champagne vinegar, molasses, ketchup, Dijon mustard, water, Magic Dust (salt, sugar, celery salt, garlic, onion, ancho, paprika, fennel, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin, white pepper, black pepper), Kansas City Barbecue Sauce (onion, garlic, honey, molasses, light corn syrup, Worcestershire, dark brown sugar, cider vinegar, coriander seed, cayenne, smoked paprika, ancho, black pepper, celery salt, lawrey’s seasoning salt, cumin, ketchup, water), pulled pork shoulder
- Creamy Coleslaw – Mayonnaise, honey, champagne vinegar, Tabasco, black pepper, salt, savoy cabbage, poblano pepper, carrot, fresno chili, soy, miso, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, white vinegar, paprika, garlic, sugar, celery salt, fennel seed, cumin, cinnamon
- Mac & Cheese – Elbow Pasta: semolina, durum flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid
-Cheese Sauce: Butter, onions, garlic, cloves, bay leaf, black pepper, nutmeg, Aleppo, cayenne, champagne vinegar, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, American cheese, salt
- Cornbread Muffins – Flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, jalapeno tabasco, chipotle tabasco, egg, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Sauces can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days per the instructions below:
Mac & Cheese
- Warm sauce slowly in a large non-stick saucepan on low heat, until creamy
- Add pasta and stir until heated all the way through. If necessary, add milk to thin the mixture
- Serve immediately.
- Warm in a 200 degree oven for 10 minutes
- Re-heat in a sauce pan until heated to 165 degrees
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.