This is a combination of Blue Smoke’s two most popular meats, together at last: the Blue Smoke Baby Back Ribs and the Backyard Barbeque Chicken.
Like a small-town kid who once made her way up north to the Big Apple, Blue Smoke is a barbecue restaurant rooted in the traditions of the American South. Named for the curl of smoke that rises from the pit, Blue Smoke is a New Yorker who remains a southerner at heart. Blue Smoke’s menu features ingredients sourced from some of the best Southern farmers and purveyors, proving that roots run deep, even for food.
As part of Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, guests enjoy unparalleled service to match the world-class dining experience.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 racks of Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Backyard Barbeque Chicken (approx. 2-3 lbs)
- Includes 1 bottle Memphis BBQ Sauce (16 oz.) for the ribs and
- 1 bottle of Kansas City BBQ Sauce (16 oz.) for the chicken
- Each rack serves 1-2 people and has 12 bones
- Choose to add 12 Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Choose to add on your own selection of sides
Side Add Ons Include
- 1 Qt. Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 Qt. Mac & Cheese – The creamiest mac & cheese you will ever eat, with cheddar, American, and spices that separate this from everyone else’s. (Requires Assembly)
- 1 Qt. Pit Beans
- 12 Cornbread Muffins
- The ribs and Memphis BBQ sauce should be avoided by those with an allium allergy
- The chicken and Kansas City BBQ sauce should be avoided by those with an allium and fish allergy (Worcestershire sauce has anchovy)
Baby Back Ribs – Blue Smoke Rub: salt, sugar, celery salt, garlic, onion, ancho, paprika, fennel, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin, white pepper, black pepper. Memphis BBQ Sauce: fennel, cumin, onion, garlic, black pepper, Coleman’s mustard powder, ancho, cayenne, turmeric, celery salt, kosher salt, lemon juice, water, dark brown sugar, french’s mustard, ketchup, cider vinegar, canola oil
Chicken – kosher salt, black pepper, Spanish paprika, light brown sugar, garlic, onion. Kansas City BBQ Sauce: onion, garlic, honey, molasses, light corn syrup, Worcestershire, dark brown sugar, cider vinegar, coriander seed, cayenne, smoked paprika, ancho, black pepper, celery salt, Lawrey’s seasoning salt, cumin, ketchup, water
- Creamy Coleslaw – Mayonnaise, honey, champagne vinegar, Tabasco, black pepper, salt, savoy cabbage, poblano pepper, carrot, fresno chili, soy, miso, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, white vinegar, paprika, garlic, sugar, celery salt, fennel seed, cumin, cinnamon,
- Mac & Cheese – Elbow Pasta: semolina, durum flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid
-Cheese Sauce: Butter, onions, garlic, cloves, bay leaf, black pepper, nutmeg, Aleppo, cayenne, champagne vinegar, heavy cream, cheddar cheese, American cheese, salt
- Pit Beans – Pinto beans, cannellini beans, bacon, yellow onion, green bell pepper, smoked paprika, salt, kosher salt, chipotle tobacco, texas pete, chili champagne vinegar, molasses, ketchup, Dijon mustard, water, Magic Dust (salt, sugar, celery salt, garlic, onion, ancho, paprika, fennel, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin, white pepper, black pepper), Kansas City Barbecue Sauce (onion, garlic, honey, molasses, light corn syrup, Worcestershire, dark brown sugar, cider vinegar, coriander seed, cayenne, smoked paprika, ancho, black pepper, celery salt, Lawrey’s seasoning salt, cumin, ketchup, water), pulled pork shoulder
- Cornbread Muffins – Flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, jalapeno tabasco, chipotle tabasco, egg, butter
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days per the instructions below:
- Preheat oven to 250
- Remove from plastic, place on sheet pan and cover loosely with foil
- Heat for approximately 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165
- Drizzle with sauce
- Preheat oven to 250
- Transfer to an oven-safe container
- Heat for approximately 30 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165
- Blue Smoke ships Wednesday & Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.